SoulB cheesy fries 👀
A touch salty for me (will ask for no salt next time 😂) but it's great seeing menu items like this available (without taking what isn't ours and without the harm to other beings 🐮)!! #soulburger#sydneyveganguide
GIVEAWAY ends in less than 11 hours! Tonight, 17.August 2017✨
As a thank you for 8 Years @eternaldelight.co.nz we have these cool Eternal Delight T-Shirts to giveaway for 8 lucky winners!
See Details in previous same post.
Day 3 without my beloved peanut butter because im trying to cut down or even eliminate it completely from my diet to see if my (hormonal) acne improves. In its place is some homemade almond butter which i swear tastes tenfold better than the one i got off the supermarket. It was so disappointing to pay a fine price for some rancid, duff nut butter 😐 i haven't tried a lot of almond butter brands out there but at least now i know making your own one is the best :)
Dry Vegetable dumpling noodles from Real Food. Was my second time here and I have to say it's as good as the first. Food tasted of extremely fresh ingredients and it was apparent that the taste and flavours weren't coming from any excessive use of salt or processed flavouring. Can't wait to go back! This was delicious, something I could eat everyday!
Another day, another acai smoothie bowl 💕 I ran the city2surf race on Sunday and it was so much fun! My legs are so sore now though ehhh. It was 14km and I ran in 64 minutes and 37 seconds, coming overall 3,439th out of the 67,873 people who finished, and I came 10th out of 1,232 in my division, female 16-19. My brothers came in at 22nd and 26th overall out of sixty seven thousand people!!! It was a pretty good day :)) (screenshot of my results on my story!)
Coconut Crusted French Toast Topped With Fresh Strawberries, Maple Syrup and Cinnamon-Coconut Froth. (P.s. coconut froth is what you call coconut whip cream that refuses to whip)
1. Whisk together 4 tbsp. VeganEgg powder and 1 c. of ice cold water until mixed.
2. Mix in 1/4 c. condensed coconut milk & 1 c. non-dairy milk (I used coconut/almond blend by Almond Breeze) to the batter. You can add more milk depending on how you want the consistency of the batter.
3. Add 1/2 tsp. ground cinnamon and combined all ingredients well.
1. Take remaining condensed coconut milk (make sure it's super cold) and begin whipping with a hand mixer
2. Add cinnamon/coconut sugar blend
3. Hope for a whipped cream, but if worse comes to worse just call it a froth!
1. Melt 1 tbsp. Coconut oil in nonstick pan on low-medium
2. Saturate your favorite bread in the batter and allow it to drain well
3. Press each side of battered bread onto a plate of coconut shreds
4. Add slices to pan and cook to your preferred doneness!
5. Top with fresh sliced strawberries and warmed maple syrup
6. Finish with cinnamon froth/cream!
Inari sushi that takes the form of rilakkuma replica because obviously they're far from perfect 😂. The soft, savoury beancurd cases are no cushy job to make from scratch - it takes a really long time to cook and then cool them down for use. Note to self: just get store bought ones the next time round haha 😂 #candiizzcooks
Today is a very special, decadent, sinful, borderline illegal edition of #chocolateforbreakfast . The reason? Today is my birthday 😁🎂. So, I added some not so healthy toppings to my usual breakfast bowl to make it a birthday treat (I'm sure my trainer is really happy right now 😬). Anyway, we have toasted oats with raw cacao nibs, shredded coconut and chia seeds, topped with banana, peanut butter, chocolate sprinkles (😋), @enjoylifefoods chocolate chips (double 😋) and @oreo pieces (triple 😋). Then, I poured in some almond milk mixed with @alohamoment chocolate protein. Happy birthday to me!! 🙌🏼
Quick dinner with a Korean kick: brown and red rice with #sukjunamul (favorite side dish EVER!!!), pan-fried tofu and some #gochujang paste 🌶🔥. This was super easy to put together and very tasty. Mix it all together, and it's heaveeeeennnn ☁️😇😋👌🏼