My obsession with these @beyondmeat “chicken” strips is becoming out of control. Each serving is 20g of Plant protein and they’re super low in fat compared to the other breaded vegan chicken options out there. So for lunch we have half salad half roasted veg. I tossed the beyond meat in some buffalo sauce.
Also, I’ve been obsessed with my tahini based “Caesar” dressing.
1 tablespoon tahini
1/3 tsp @sirkensingtons dijon
The smallest drop of Vegan Worcestershire by @annieshomegrown
Salt & pepper
It’s super creamy & absolutely delicious!
Vegan + #NutFree spaghetti carbonara from @mymeatlessmeals 💛 (Serves 4)
• 500 g uncooked dry spaghetti (or pasta of your choice, as long as it's vegan)
• vegan bacon, enough for 4 servings (optional)
• 300 g cauliflower florets
• 120 g potato, peeled and cubed
• 150 g carrot, peeled and cubed
• 200 g onion • 2 cloves garlic
• 2 tsp black salt* (if using table salt, cut the amount in half)
• 2/3 cup nutritional yeast
• 1.5 cup UNSWEETENED plant milk of your choice (I use oat milk)
• 1-2 tsp black pepper because it wouldn't be "carbonara" without some "carbon"!
1. Cook spaghetti, in salted water, al dente.
2. In a separate pot, boil the vegetables until tender (about 12-15 minutes).
3. When the vegetables are cooked and softened, drain the water and blend up the veggies with the rest of the ingredients for a few minutes in a blender. Make sure the sauce is smooth.
4. Once the spaghetti is ready, begin searing the vegan bacon lightly before adding cooked pasta to the pan.
5. Pour the sauce over spaghetti and vegan bacon in the pan, before adding black pepper and fold everything together. Have a taste and add more black salt if needed.
6. Continue to cook for a couple minutes, allowing the pasta to absorb some of the sauce.
7. Serve hot with more black pepper.
8. Indulge. #veganvideos#vegandinner#spaghetti
*CLOSED* Pairing up with two of my favorite brands @lovebeets & @sirkensingtons to give TWO OF YOU some awesome prizes! @lovebeets is gifting you guys 1 whole month’s worth of free product, beet powder, beet juice, a tote bag & t-shirt! @sirkensingtons is going to gift you with a 3 condiment sampler! Also, tune into @lovebeets instagram for #12daysoflovebeets for the month of December!
1. Like this photo
2. Follow me, @plantbasedjane, @lovebeets & @sirkensingtons sirkensingtons
3. Tag a friend
U.S only! Good luck
RECIPE FOR BEET PASTA SAUCE:
1 cup @lovebeets cook beets
1/4 cup @sirkensingtons fabanaise
2 tablespoons nutritional yeast
1/2 lemon, juiced
1/2 tsp garlic powder
1/4 tsp salt
1/4 tsp pepper
Add everything to a blender and pour over your pasta or save for later! #ad
Two beautiful, sentient beings💚
Good job 👏🏼😂
There is always this awkward “way to go but you still eat animals” moment. But I try not to let my sarcasm show and be supportive of the changes they’re making. And when they realize they don’t need to consume animals... I’ll be there 😂
Me when I hear someone mentioning they want to go vegan 😏🧐 #imallears
Graduated as a children’s yoga teacher yesterday! It’s been a rough year and as far as my growth goes, this journey was mostly a mental one since my body didn’t really align with what I thought I wanted, but probably that’s exactly what I needed.. this yoga path is so much more than doing asanas and perhaps that realization is what kept me going. I graduated on an attempt to teach ahimsa which is really what gets me out of bed in the morning: spread some peace and harmony and loving kindness for all living beings - funny thing is that this whole ahimsa thing is what brings most duality too; i can get so worked up and angry by seeing all those good people paying for misery and murder keeping a system running which really needs to be burned to the fucking ground. See there I go again. Gonna do some pranayama and chill and celebrate life some more. Perhaps you should do the same ☺️ #ahimsa#yogateacher#namaste
Homemade potato wedges 😋Quick, easy, and a hit with the kids!
Im always snacking on these with mayo and chilli 🌶👅😍
Encontrei minha flor preferida no mercado hj 💁🏻♀️🌷 #alcachofra
Absolutely adoring my new moonstone earrings from @aghartajewellery that I bought over the weekend! Definitely won’t be my last purchase! All handmade and served to me with a smile, what a pleasant encounter 🌙✨
Organic cotton not once feels AMAZING on your skin, it also protects the farmers' and their communities health, and the wildlife and environment 💚🌎 shop organic clothing from the link in the bio @uncaptiveco 🍃 #uncaptive#ethicalliving
Had such amazing breakfast this morning! Maple and cinnamon porridge topped with pb2 peanut butter, goji berries and a random seed mix! It's so hard waking up 20 mins earlier to ensure that I have warm breakfast but honestly it is SO worth it in this awful weather!
Repost @vswolf Repost @conwls
Don’t forget the rest of of your pigs in blankets....since vegans will have to see people posting their Christmas dinners soon thought I’d share the rest of the meal...if it makes you feel guilty or angry take it out on the ones doing this to the animals, not the people posting these pictures.
Nobody is angry at the people who exposed the yulin dog festival, just angry at the ones who could hurt and kill an animal that has the ability to show so much love. For people who don’t know pigs are actually more intelligent than dogs, they are incredibly smart animals. Even as smart as 3 year old children and can solve simple puzzles and have done nothing to deserve the abuse they receive...
#GoVegan . Educate to Liberate. Adopt/Foster.
For The People.
For The Planet.
For The Animals.