3 whole years since...I #ran that many miles!? Well, yeah that too, on top of saying, "yes"! People still ask all the time when we're gonna #dothedeed and sometimes it's annoying and feels silly to #wait so long but it is 💯 percent right for us, and that is a-ok👌true #commitment isn't about a #pretty#party or a piece of paper, it's about toughing it out when #stress levels are high, life is busy and everything seems #inconvenient . It's about creating and nurturing a partnership based on #compromise , #trust and #selfreflection - it's about remembering why you #love each other when you want to #kill each other. You really gotta get all that down before thinking about anything else! Right now, my #professionaldevelopment and #financial#stability are our focus and even though it might not be super fun all the time, we'll get our day and when we do it will be just that much #better 😬👍😍 💍 👰 🎩 #yesialmostpushedhimover
1. You will meet a lot of good people who are not God's plan for you.
2. Eve wasn't given to Adam because she could speak in tongues and was in the choir or the prayer department. She was simply God's will for him.
3. Everybody who wants you to marry at all costs won't be there to pay the price with you. Until God's will is present and you are ready, whoever you accept is a set up.
4. Age was never supposed to determine when someone marries. God would have fixed the age limit Himself. Don't let anyone push you into a wrong union for life because of a number.
5. Painfully, marriage is now painted like an achievement. Wrong! Wrong! Wrong!
It is God's free gift and He has your package.
6. Your ability to say 'no' to what is not yours is what will unlock what is yours.
7. Graduating from the university and concluding NYSC doesn't mean it is time to get married. There is no good formula other than making sure you are in God's will.
8. Some foolish people will even threaten you and tell you to keep waiting for "Mr. or Miss. Perfect till you die". Don't be disturbed. If no one fits the bill, don't take the risk.
9. How wicked is God? If you don't think He is wicked, then he didn't make marriage something that you have to sweat about. Relax, release your fears and just ask for your mate and see him answer.
10. Waiting is not idling. It is praying, but not praying out of fear. It is not anxiously waiting. It is confidently leaning on God to bring your spouse at the right time. This confidence has peace.
11. Sometimes, our anxiety is actually hormonal. Our sexuality makes singleness harder and harder, but hold the urge please. Don't marry the next appeal and miss your destiny which is on the way.
12. Jesus wasn't married AT ALL and He wasn't a failure. You will be married, but don't let anyone imply that you have failed because you aren't married yet.
13. Satan's aim is to create anxiety, because when he does, he unsettles you and steals away your ability to see God's will. #Wait
14. Don't give your Mum, a Son in-law or your Dad, a Daughter in-law at the expense of your future. Don't do it for them. It's you who will live the life.
15-20 in comment