The giant head of #AbrahamLincoln at #MountRushmore in the #BlackHills near #Custer#SouthDakota .
Abraham #Lincoln#FunFacts :
1) He was descended from Samuel Lincoln, an Englishman who migrated from #Hingham England to Hingham #Massachusetts in 1638.
2) Lincoln, who was born in 1809, had an older sister, Sarah, who was born in 1807, and a younger brother, Thomas, who died in infancy. Lincoln was born in a one-room #LogCabin on the Sinking Spring Farm near #Hodgenville#Kentucky .
3) In 1827, at the age of 18, Lincoln began his lifelong battle against #vampires after his encounter with Jack Barts. Wait, what, vampires? Oh, sorry, that was from the movie, "Abraham Lincoln, #VampireHunter ", released in 2012.
4) Since these fun facts have veered into the improbable, I still have a copy of the pages from the best #WeeklyWorldNews#tabloid ever. In the October 5th 1993 issue they documented how #scientists , using the experimental drug, Revivitol, revived Lincoln's 128 year old #corpse for 95 seconds. He opened his eyes and asked, "Gentlemen, where am I?" before dying again. If you don't believe me, well, the proof can be easily found with a simple Internet search.
True, but almost as bizarre post-death facts:
5) In November 1876, 11 years after Lincoln died, #Chicago counterfeiter James "Big Jim" Kennally attempted to steal Lincoln's body to hold it for ransom. The plan was thwarted by the #Tomb custodian John Power who, with the help of trusted confidants, moved the #coffin to the basement of the tomb and hid it under a pile of wood. In 1887, his coffin was opened to verify his body was still there.
6) On September 26, 1901, 36 years after his death, Lincoln's coffin was once again opened and his body was observed by the 23 people present. Reportedly, he was still easily recognizable and remarkably well preserved. It was theorized that Lincoln had been embalmed so many times on board his #funeral train that he had been practically #mummified .
7) Lincoln's coffin has been moved 17 times and opened 5 times. His final resting place is in a steel cage buried 10 feet deep and encased in concrete under the tomb in Oak Ridge Cemetery. .
Orang Cina sebetulnya di China dah lama amalkan Sabun Kurus ni.
Dekat Japan pun, produk Sabun Kurus terjual sehingga 28 juta ketul dalam masa setahun seperti dilaporkan oleh #AmericanJournal dan Program TV #HardCopy .
85% rakyat Jepun mampu turun berat dan inchloss dengan penggunaan sabun kurus.
Dalam #WeeklyWorldNews dan #WallStreetJournal , melaporkan, penggunaan sabun kurus dah viral di kalangan rakyat Amerika.
Dalam keratan akhbar Chuck Shepard of St. Petersburg, FL, menceritakan berdasarkan laporan Persatuan Pencegahan Perubatan, sabun kurus mampu menyingkirkan 76% lemak dari badan manusia.
Masyarakat China percaya bahawa bahan natural dalam sabun kurus yang bersifat homeopati menembusi masuk ke dalam kulit melalui proses osmosis.
Setelah itu, ia beri kesan terhadap lemak yang berada di bawah kulit dan menyebabkan ia terlarut ke dalam salur darah.
Dan darah yang mengalir ke bahagian lemak tu akan membawa deposit lemak yang telah cair keluar dari badan dan mengakibatkan kehilangan lemak pada kawasan sabun digunakan.
Sebab tu lah wujud testimoni-testimoni tulen dari penggunaan Sabun Zumba yang mana, ramai dah akui ada penurunan berat badan dan juga bahagian yang disabun semakin kecil ukuran.
Selaras jugak dengan khasiat serai yang terbukti secara saintifik dapat mencairkan lemak dan bersifat diuretik yang dapat atasi masalah gemuk air.
Dan lagi terbaik bila ditambah dengan halia yang menjadi peningkat metabolisme yang terbaik untuk sistem penghadaman korang.
Jadi, jika korang bersenam dan diet, boleh guna jugak Sabun Zumba untuk percepatkan proses penurunan berat badan.
Namun aya tau, korang mana sempat sangat bersenam kannn? Jaga makan apetah lagi. Ye ke tidok?
Jadi gunalah Sabun Zumba sebagai alternatif supaya tubuh tu tak membesar dengan jayanya bersama lemak ataupun bengkak air.
Ada brani nak cuba?😉. www.wasap.my/+60179525890/sabunzumba
Tuesday, January 2nd, 2001 🌎 Weekly World News Page-A-Day Calendar 🗓 #wwn2000calendar#weeklyworldnews#weirdnews#wackynews#byebye#bonvoyage
BON VOYAGE! Early last year, I was cleaning my parent's attic and found my old Weekly World News Page-A-Day calendar. Apparently I forgot about & lost it on April 10th, 2000. 17 years later, I finished it. (Other than in 2017, this would have only been possible in the year 2006 due to how the dates & days of the week align. After 2017, the calendar works for 2023, 2028, 2034, 2045, 2051, etc etc…)