Love seeing @artplusink products being put to good use! This client designed her images and sent them my way! I took care of the rest with printing the design on vinyl, ordering can coolers and assembling each one! Love how they came out and glad they were a hit at her party!
(Knock, Knock) Who's there? Picarooo! 🇪🇸 I definitely share a passion for fine Ribera del Duero wines, especially for this one from Dominio del Aguila 🍇 The Picaro del Aguila Tinto consists of 95% Tempranillo and other varieties (Planca Pais, Granacha, Bobal, etc.) make up the remaining 5% 🌿The vines are more than 75 years old, the vineyards are at an altitude of 860m above sea level and the soils consist of clay and limestone. Practices In the vineyards are fully organic 📝These factors result in lively red fruit aromas combined with a fresh minerality and fine tannins. Truly fantastic! 📷 #AlpineCellar @chezphilippegeneve