For a beautiful place setting unique to you, get the best in the business #tapfordetails . Love a local collaboration. Captured at our wedding showcase. For more wedding inspiration follow our wedding page @weddingsataustins #barrelthelove#weddings
Super excited to have @196below joining us for Toast to the Coast on 4 - 5 Nov at Austins & Co. They're creating some fab flavours for us ahead of the big weekend and we can't wait for you to try!! @toast_to_the_coast 🍦🍓😍
📸 from @alicetalksfood
23 сентября едем на экскурсию-дегустацию в центр культуры вина Шабо: - величественные архитектурные комплексы,
- уникальные объекты современного искусства,
- необычные экспозиции ландшафтного дизайна, расположенные на территории «Центра культуры вина Шабо»
- дегустационная линейка – 7 образцов продукции Shabo
Экскурсия по Белгород-Днестровской крепости.
Стоимость тура: 640 грн
Программа под запрос в директ
Бронь мест в директ или по телефонам:
Nuestra sala de catas profesional sirve de plató para el rodaje del corto '¿Lo has probado?' que participará en @ruedaconruedafestival de la #Seminci y en el que brindan con #CuatroRayas#ViñedosCentenarios
Show your pals and gals some love this month with a sweet (adults only) treat of white wine gummies!
Super easy to prepare with impressively delicious results:
1. Place 1 cup of your favourite [yellow tail] wine, 1/2 cup sugar and 3 tablespoons of gelatin in a saucepan over medium low heat (if you want to maintain the alcohol, make sure to keep under 90 degrees). 2. Whisk for 2-3 minutes or until sugar and gelatin have dissolved. Stir in 1 drop of pink food colouring.
3. Using a glass measuring cup with a spout, pour the mixture over your mould (we used heart moulds). 4. Use a spatula to get rid of any excess and ensure all the moulds are filled.
5. Refrigerate for at least 90 minutes.
6. When gelatin has set, they will easily pop out from the mould.
7. Store uneaten wine gummies in an airtight container in the refrigerator.
8. Enjoy with your loved ones!
The wines of Victoria's Mornington Peninsula are uniformly lovely and this Chardonnay from Moorooduc Estate is no exception. From the McIntyre Vineyard, the 2012 vintage is moderately full with lively acid with the oak treatment beautifully balanced. Thanks to Arthur O'Brien of @mpplunge wine tours for the introduction to this when we joined him for his very first wine tour several years back #morningtonpeninsula#victorianwine#chardonnay
Tonight's beautiful creation 👌🏻 Who else loves salads?! I threw this guy together and it totally worked 💋 PCC meal plan approved too! ✅ Can't wait to share the recipe with my online wellness community! You all signed up for our Fit for Fall challenge?! I'm adding this to my personal meal plan! 🙌🏻
My all time favorite healthy dinner! 😍😍😍 Turkey sweet potato skillet:
What You Need – serves 4 -2 tbsp extra-virgin olive oil
-1 lbs extra-lean ground turkey
-1 tsp clove garlic, minced
-½ cup onions, diced
-½ cup yellow pepper, diced
-1 ½ cup sweet potato, diced
-Salt and pepper
-Chili powder (as much as you like - I probably use like 1/2 tbsp and then a few of my other fav spices 😊)
-½ cup shredded mozzarella cheese
-Fresh parsley for garnishing
In a skillet, heat olive oil over medium high heat. Add ground turkey and garlic. Stir occasionally and cook for about 10 minutes. Add onions and yellow peppers and cook until onions are gold brown. Add the sweet potato, chili pepper, salt and pepper. Cover the skillet and cook until they are tender. Don’t forget to stir occasionally. If necessary, add more olive oil or a little bit of water to cook the sweet potato. When the sweet potato is tender, add shredded mozzarella cheese and cover until meltedonce the cheese melts, remove from stove and garnish with parsley. Serve and ENJOY!
🍷🍷ATTENTION WINE LOVERS!!🍷🍷
Would you like to taste PREMIUM wines from all the best regions in the world AND GET PAID TO DO SO? What if you could refer people to a premium wine club & earn free wine AND an income? http://uncorkandearn.com/LP/?u=2262