❇✨ "If you can’t fly then run, if you can’t run then walk, if you can’t walk then crawl, but whatever you do you have to keep moving forward." - Martin Luther King, Jr. ✨❇
🌍 Welcome everyone to 🔱The King's Dream🔱 loop giveaway!!! 🌎 👑Today we come together by remembering one of histories most influential people. He had a dream for people to unite regardless of differences and so we as shops have come together to celebrate Martin Luther King, Jr. Day by giving out some gifts to 18 luckyfolks.👑 ✔That's right✔ 18 shops = 18 prizes = 🌟18 winners🌟
🙌 Winners will be chosen on Monday, Jan the 22nd. •••How do you enter?•••
🆗 Simple! 🆗
1. Make sure you are following me: @moonlit.crystal.shop
2. Answer my question: What is one resolution you truly hope to see completed this year?
3. Tap the photo above, follow that tag to the next shop, @obscured_oddities , find this image in their gallery and repeat all 3 steps until you've found yourself right back here!***RULES***
* Absolutely 🚫NO🚫 giveaway accounts
* You MUST be following *ALL* the shops involved in this loop in order to be eligible to win!! Please also make sure you are answering the ❓❓question❓❓for each post! * ❎Do not follow to then unfollow❎ - this will disqualify you from future giveaways 😭
* You must be 18+ to enter 💗
* This loop giveaway is open internationally, however, we ask that if you are international and win that you cover shipping. ✈***This giveaway is in no way affiliated with instagram***
I've got an exciting shop update planned for tomorrow that will include these lovely fully customizable Gemstone Heart earrings and 6 new pendants 💕
All items in my shop are currently 20-30% off for Valentine's.
Or there is a quick and easy shop link in my bio.
Australian Prehnite is a calming stone. It washes away feelings of anger. If you are restless, nervous, or a worrywart, it will bring you ease. Keep one by your bedside to keep the nightmares away, but it will improve lucid dreams.
Valentine's day is coming up! With all of the love that I have poured into these pieces, they are the perfect way to say "I love you". Prices range from $60 to $200. Message me for close-ups and pricing. 💕
Good morning loves! These beauties popped up in my FB memories and I'm curious to know if y'all think I should make more in this style? Personally I love them even though at times they can be a little tricky (it's a very different approach to the overall build than what I traditionally create) but goodness, I love them! I still haven't made one of these for myself, so perhaps I'll start there. 😉That prehnite and peridot one is still up for grabs in my shop if anyone is interested 💚 it's the green one ☺ SweetWaterSilver.etsy.com
“Case o’ da blues”
- Ajoite included Quartz (South Africa)
- Paraiba Tourmaline (Batalha Mine, Brazil)
- Tanzanite (Tanzania)
Sterling and fine silvers.
This is available. Serious inquiries only please. Message for info and pricing. Thanks y’all.
Ring prep! Tell me, what is your go-to ring size or range? I always make rings that will fit me, but I want to be sure to offer something for everyone ❤️
In other news.... my son slept over at one of his best buddies houses last night and I finally straightened up my work space!! 🙌🏽 I love organization, but I don't always find the time during/between projects to put things away in the studio. I'm forever laying potential stone combinations out and then leaving them for inspiration. Over time they get all mixed in with bits and pieces from clipping ends and such - it makes for a somewhat chaotic mess that gets out of hand quickly. The holiday rush definitely didn't help that scenario hahaha.... feeling refreshed and ready to work on some new projects! ❤️
Druzy is suitable for any spiritual activity involving a group, i.e. meditation, workshops, etc. Use Druzy to harmonize the group towards your common spiritual aim. 🤝 Wear Druzy to assist with stress relief and for promoting relaxation. 🌻
Garnet hearts! ❤️❤️ I love these and will definitely be incorporating more hearts in my work ☺ These beauties are available in the shop and would be perfect for your valentine 💓SweetWaterSilver.etsy.com ❤️link in bio❤️
Orange Calcite comes in a wide variety of colors including red, green, orange, yellow, blue, pink, clear, black, and white. It's one of the most common minerals on Earth. It makes up the basis of marble and limestone. It has been used to make cement and mortar. Very clear Calcite has been used to make gunscopes and microscopes.