Welcome! I’m Eric, Chief Coffee Peddler at Alchemy Coffee. We’re a third-wave coffee shop who believe that people’s relationship to coffee is personal and intimate: it’s where function and emotion intersect. To share in this experience is a distinct privilege.
Our very own Digital Marketing Coordinator at MedStar Washington Hospital Center is a proud part of today’s #Yelp DC Elite #TakeoverTuesday ! Show Christine some love and follow her today on @yelpdc 👋🏻 #TeamMedStar
One of the highlights of our trip was meeting Selim -- owner of @lavachedanslesvignes and then getting to later visit the shop! Truly incredible cheese and wine pairings, as one would expect in Paris #cheese#bread#wine#paris#shareourplate
When DC weather decides to be itself and go back and forth between pouring rain and extreme sunshine but you still manage to get a picture of this fruit bowl in the sunshine..... take that, rain. // Fruit and yogurt bowl from @opencitync (not pictured: a few iced lattes) // #hautecoffee
What an awesome way to start the day! We want to give a big thank you to Yelp! for recognizing us, and we also want to give an even bigger thank you to all of our clients and friends who have taken the time to write reviews for us! Your efforts have kept this local, small business thriving for 7 years and counting.
Is there ever an excuse to skip #tacotuesday 🌮? @tinandtaco has some of the best tacos in Orlando, and have a killer deal for taco Tuesday. For $10 you get two tacos & a craft tin (beer or soda)! Ps. Yes that is a bag of Doritos with all the fillings of a taco on top 😋🤗
The overwhelmingly popular chicken rollatino -- on our @nycrestaurantweek lunch menu -- is such a hit with one person they came for lunch on the first day and ordered a double. The usual portion is not quite as, um, Thanksgiving dinner-y, but considering it's filled with prosciutto, mozzarella cheese and topped with mushroom sauce, you will always feel as if you've enjoyed a regal feast.
Just some random #thoughts that I often think during my workout.
1/2. Kill it and attack it help motivate me to give every single rep everything I have without "phoning it in." I really think that most types of training should be almost yoga like in that you should be focusing on the task at hand, the muscles that are working and nothing else.
3. Sometimes I really do need to tell myself to relax. Not in a "don't work hard" kind of way but rather in a "you got this" kind of way. I definitely psych myself out of being able to do certain lifts sometimes when I'm not calm and focused.
4. I ask myself what I would tell my client to do because it can be really hard to follow your own advice sometimes. By taking a step back and treating myself like I would any of my clients, I can make smarter training and nutrition decisions.
5. I tell myself to squeeze and keep tension in the muscles I'm trying to work. This is best for hypertrophy training and for safety in certain lifts. This also helps me get the most out of every rep.
6. If you're not bracing and you're not breathing, you die. I try to avoid this.
7. I often would like to stop during my sets. As a result, I must tell myself to not do that in order to continue to work towards my goals.
8. I'm highly motivated by being a positive influence on others. I need to demonstrate my efforts while working out in order to encourage others to do the same. It's kind of like you go to the library to be among others that are also working on something and it motivates you to get your work done. Being around others that are efficient and working hard in the gym motivates me and I want to be that person for others.
9. Muscle imbalances and an overactive left trap leave me very frustrated sometimes. Just keeping it real.
10. Usually, even if I'm tired, a lowish rep range squat day is the thing I need to pick myself back up. Squatting just makes me so happy. I'm pretty good at it and it is bad ass.
It's happening again.... every Tuesday throughout the month of August you can purchase a 375g of our award wining ricotta for $2 from our direct to public store 27-33 Assembly Dr, Tullamarine. *limit 5 tubs per person