Twelfth Doctors Series 10 Episode 8 "The Lie of the Land" outfit.
I never really got into details with this particular outfit (which is by far one of my favourites from s10) so here we go. - The Fabric of the coat itself is 100% pure linen and can be purchased at @clothhouse in London's Soho district.
- The lining of the coat is the good old @harrisons1863 lining going by the product number T354
- Buttons for the coat were exclusively available at Cloth House but are now all gone
- The Shirt is a heavily distressed Swiss Soyella shirt made by @buddshirtmakers at Piccadilly Arcade in London.
- The waistcoat fabric is a Twill wool fabric located from Cloth House.
- Waistcoat backing and lining is a simple black synthetic fibre facric also from Cloth House.
- The trousers are available at @paulsmithdesign and are called "Men's Slim-Fit Dark Navy Stretch-Cotton Twill Trousers"
- The Belt is from M&S but is long gone
- The Boots are the Doc Martens "Smooth Affleck" boots in black.
Coat and Waistcoat were made by the Talented @idiotwithabox_ and received a minor upgrade from Chris Kerr while I was in London.
Henle on two smelling the chapatis from last night, or what I like to call them “Yesterday’s Jam”
I’m lucky to capture moments like this. To the bravest, cleverest, cheekiest, shyest most charismatic, energetic ball of energy, Henle, my favourite person in the world
P.S. I’ll be reposting this picture time to time just because I wasn’t able to decide on one filter