Why is stretching so important? Very simple yet very important ☝️ It will improve your flexibility & without it your muscles will become tight and shorten! So Yogi or not Yogi, don't forget to stretch daily, especially after a long day of work 🤓
Photo by @rom.pio
1) I need a new mat 🙈
2) I love love the vibrant colors. Hoping to my hands on IG of the mats 😍😍
Fingers crossed! ❤️
#Repost @linachristianto (@get_repost)
I am so excited to announce this WORLDWIDE GIVEAWAY with @chanmaya_yoga_ 😍😍 It's my favourite mat and i have no doubt you will love it too!
Want to win one of our funky and functional yoga mats? All you have to do is follow these simple steps: .
♢ Make sure you are following @chanmaya_yoga_ and @linachristianto .
♢ Like this photo .
♢ Tag three friends in the comments below
Want increased chances of winning?
REPOST this flyer, use the hashtag #ChanmayaGiveaway and tell us in the comments why you'd like to win a Chanmaya yoga mat. .
Winner will be announced on 22nd November.
Good luck 🙌
Excellent “Super Sexy Yoga: Adjustments for Plus Size Yogis” session with Ebony of @yogandahood! ・・・
“Learn to have empathy for your student and know that there is no perfect version of a pose. It’s all about what feels good to the student...”💕 #yogandahood
If you want to be dedicated to something you must first figure out your motivation. Strong motivations will drive your practice. So what’s your’s? Your health? Being around longer for your family? Or maybe you have a vacation booked to Hawaii and you want to look your best. 😉
Hey guys there's a few spots in the Mexico retreat I'm going to in March and I have a $100 off if anyone wants it! .
Personally... I can't wait for some sunny yoga next to a beach 😍 it's going to be amazing!!
Shoot me a message if you're interested!! Or comment below 😇
I am grateful for all the little things in life, like waking up beside the person you love, with a beaming smile that says "you are the most beautiful person in the world" 🌎 Day 2 of #grateFALLyogis#fishpose in the beautiful Junkano beach!
Grateful hosts: ⠀
@dropofmindfulness #dropofmindfulness ⠀
@sleehcom #sleeh ⠀ 🙏 🌊 #yogapose#happylife
Day 1️⃣ if #KickoversNLeftovers is Shoulder Openers/Stretches and here is some of my favorite ☺️
And sponsors :
• “Let the beauty of what you love, be what you do” - Rumi 🦋• Feeling really grateful for every single time I get to guide a room full of lovely people through their own yoga practice. Truly the best feeling. Today’s @magna_pass event was so good! 👏🏼💙Thanks to everyone who came along, and of course a huge thank you to the other half of our yogini duo @gohyogamcr ⭐️ You bring so much light to my life Ro!! Hope everyone’s had a fab weekend, bring on Monday ✌🏼🕉
“Let your heart guide you. It whispers, so listen closely.” .
Day 9 of #WomenYogaTribe 👭 .
Pose - reclined bound angle pose - I’m using my yoga wheel to get an amazing heart opening stretch too .
Theme - maternal instinct / taking care of your inner child .
Please check in with my lovely hosts for their variations :
And show some love to our generous sponsors :
@dharmabumsactive - my outfit .
@yogisurprise - my bracelet .
@myyogawheels - my wheel .
Pic by @best.yoga.video | .See more 👉 @best.yoga.video
Host 👉 @nwoy
nwoy"Trust the wait. Embrace the uncertainty. Enjoy the beauty of becoming. When nothing is certain, anything is possible."
-Mandy Hale 💗
This is a fun little handstand exercise I like to work on core strength 💪. One day I'm going to do this without a wall!!! What goals are you guys working towards? I want to hear about them! ❤
☄ For Guaranteed Shoutout 💬 DM us!
🏷 Tag us for a chance to be featured
Too busy eating jam on toast and drinking Yorkshire tea (my fav) to even bother trying to come up with some smart ass comment on my photo
I look like I should be doing this pose on the stage of a strip club mind.
Reprogram negative beliefs and unhealthy thoughts by filling your mind with positive thoughts!⠀
Be kind☺️ Spread love❤️ Namaste🙏🏻⠀
Ropost from @jessblackmun⠀
Follow us @zinialy for more great posts
“NOW is the only moment that matters! Bring back your energy from the past or the future and invest it in the present moment. For every happy NOW we create, has a ripple effect into our future. 😊Have a meaningful Sun day! 😊🌞
Let's stretch! 😁 Why? When? How? 3 facts that may surprise you!
1. To increase energy, blood flow and range of motion. Unfortunately it has not been clearly proven that stretches decrease DOMS.
2. The best time to stretch for flexibility is after workout not before! And what's more surprising if you stretch too much you can actually make yourself a harm. So don't overdo only because someone is watching!😉
3. Static stretches are not recommended before workout. Why? It has been proven in numerous of studies on athletes that it decreases strenght, power and speed.
Few more tips!
1. Find your favourite relaxing song or two and enjoy the stretches even more!
2. Stretch equally to keep the balance.
3. Don't overdo. Do as much as you feel comfortable with. Practice makes perfect!
4. After finishing stretches...look in the mirror and... SMILE! 😁
Now it's guaranteed that your day can only get better! 😁 Happy Sunday lovellies! 😗