Elevate your Rib Eye Steaks with this Tasty Garlic Marinade!
- 1 1/2 cups soy sauce
- 2 cloves garlic, chopped
- 1 tbsp dry mustard & coarsely ground pepper (each)
- 4 rib eye steaks, about 1 to 1 1/2 inches in thickness
1. In a large nonreactive baking dish or container, combine the soy sauce, garlic, mustard, and the coarsely ground black pepper. Add the steaks to the marinade and turn them to coat thoroughly. Cover and refrigerate for 2 to 5 hours.
2. Oil the grill and prepare it for high direct heat, or about 232°.
3. Grill the steaks until the desired temperature and doneness has been reached. Use tongs to turn the steaks and try to limit turning to only once.
DON'T FORGET ABOUT OUR COMPETITION THAT ENDS TOMORROW! *see pinned post
We ate the rainbow tonight! Southwestern style stuffed peppers with quinoa. #hellofresh did great with the portions, everything was super fresh, and the ground beef was really good! I will definitely be ordering this one again! Our next round of #meals arrives Wednesday. Loving the smaller portions, new recipes, and the quickness! Most recipes take 35 minutes! #mealprep#cheflitberry#foodporn#yum
Where to go for an epic burger... @burgerproject of course ! 🍔 Cheese and Bacon burger // juicy grass fed beef, bacon, cheese, onion, pickles, tomato, lettuce and secret sauce 🔥.
There's a Burger Project store located on Grey St at the new retail precinct @southpointsouthbank if you're in the area 😜