Love my home made bees wax wraps. I froze zucchini bread in one for two weeks, just thawed it and have eaten my way through half the loaf! They are such a great alternative to plastic wrap! You can buy them all over the place, or check out our blog post on how to make them! Link in the bio. #beeswax#plasticfree#zucchini#diy#craft
A quick trip to Spain with this super coloured paella with carrots, zucchini, cauliflower, broccoli, fresh peas, mushrooms and lots of spices (turmeric, paprika, pepper and so on). Love Spain, love paella, love vegetables 😁
Recipe for vodka sauce. Enjoy!! 3 spiraled zucchini salted and drained, 28 oz can of plum tomatoes, 4 oz heavy cream, 110 ml vodka, 1/2 cup diced onion, 6 cloves of minced garlic, 1 cup chopped basil, 2 tbsp butter, 1 tbsp olive oil, 1/2 tsp red pepper flakes, salt & black pepper to taste. Just before serving, add 8-10 slices of fresh Parmesan cheese. Pictures show sequence of steps. Let me know how it turns out!! #lowcarblifestyle#lowcarb#keto#ketodiet#ketofriendly#ketolifestyle#zucchininoodles#zucchini#lchf
Preparing zoodles so that they stay firm while cooking and will not dilute the sauce that you've made. For three zucchinis that have been spiraled, liberally mix in coarse sea salt throughout zoodles and let it sit for about 15 minutes. Use paper towels to soak up water, then transfer to a colander to press out even more. You will get 1/2 cup or more of water 💦 from the zucchinis. This will ensure a "noodle" that stays firm while cooking and does not dilute your fabulous sauce. It works!!! No more soggy zoodles. And no need to rinse off salt afterwards. #lowcarblifestyle#lowcarb#keto#ketodiet#ketofriendly#ketolifestyle#zucchininoodles#zucchini#lchf
⬆️Das ist eins meiner liebsten Gerichte.⬆️
Reisersatz, sprich Blumenkohl und Möhre mit einer Zucchini Erdnusssoße 😌
Heute sind wir unserem Imagevideo wieder ein Stück näher gekommen! Das Brainstorming macht so viel Spaß, dabei den roten Faden zu behalten ist eine Herausforderung die ich gerne annehme!
Wie ist es bei dir, verlierst du gerne den roten Faden oder bleibst du stets dabei?
I like this recipe because it is quick and easy, also did I mention delicious!
• 4 Medium Zucchini spiralized into noodles
• 1 Lb of ground beef
• 1 Jar of Monte Bene Tomato Basil Pasta Sauce
• 16oz of sliced mushrooms
• 1 Tbsp of minced garlic
• 1 Tbsp butter or ghee
• 1/4 diced red onion
• 3 tsp of Italian seasoning
1. In a medium sauce pan add the jar of Monte Bene pasta sauce and add 1 tsp of Italian seasoning. Bring to a boil and then set to simmer.
2. In a large skillet on medium-high heat add the butter until melted and sautéed the mushrooms 7-10 minutes until desired doneness. When done add the mushrooms to the simmering pot of pasta sauce.
3. In the same skillet add the 1/4 diced red onion and sauce for about 30 sec. Then add the minced garlic and cook for about 30 min until fragrant.
4. Add the ground beef, 2 tsp of Italian seasoning and cook until the ground beef is cooked fully through. Drain the ground beef and add it to the pasta sauce and continue to simmer.
5. In the same skillet on medium-high heat add the zucchini and sautéed for 7-10 until the zucchini noodles are the desired tenderness.
6. Add the noodles to your plate, top it off with your sauce and enjoy!