First of many blueberry posts:
Blueberries tossed with lemon juice and natural fruit sugar, cinnamon and topped with almond flour-coconut oil crumble
Yabanmersinli postlarin ilki:
Limon suyu ve @doalmeyve @meyvedenseker ile ıslatılmış @organiklikapa yaban mersini üzerine hindistancevizi yağı - badem unu hamuru
OMG Blueberry overkill❣️
Prepare to be bombarded with everything blueberry recipes
Yaban mersini çılgınlığı ❣️ Yabanmersinli tariflere boğulmaya hazır olun.
@organiklikapa şahane insanlar dün toplayıp bugün getirdiler
#Repost @youngbrokeandeating (@get_repost)
HOW TO BE A FOOD BLOGGER 101:
1. Attempt to make pancakes that are somehow gluten free / dairy free / sugar free / soy free / fuck boy free / high carb AND low carb and then claim they still taste good.
2. Clean off your counter tops and throw everything on your kitchen table to deal with later.
3. Pick flowers from neighbors garden.
4. Play he loves me he loves me not with petals.
5. Realize no one loves you.
7. Ravage those dirty lying petals and just throw 'em everywhere.
8. Purchase a piece of cloth for $3800 from anthropology that you'll never actually use.
9. Spend 23 minutes trying to perfectly lay said fancy rag so that it doesn't looks deliberate but not too posed. We're going for unassuming and nonchalant here.
10. Raid your grandmas cabinets for vintage looking plates. Tell her you'll give them back. Forget.
11. Throw in a product you're getting paid to promote but definitely didn't use. #goldbond
12. OR use 27 different products, half of which people have never heard of or know how to find. Ex: Fresh, dried, AND pickled ashwaganda flowers picked by albino monkeys during the full moon festival in Indonesia.
13. Make it rain flour like a goddamn fairy princess godmother because you live to clean up unnecessary messes and would love to have ants in your kitchen. THIS IS HOW YOU GET ANTS, LANA!
14. Risk your life by climbing on chairs/countertops/ladders in order to get the money shot.
15. Treat those pancakes like Iman in Vogue and take 871 pictures capturing all facets of their personality.
16. Realize you're starving AF bc you're not actually eating what you're photographing.
17. Make a sandwich.
18. Take some more pictures.
19. Spend a solid hour and 3 different apps photoshopping your baked goods.
20. Tell everyone how you made these supppppper EASY pancakes in like, "5 minutes" that will cure cancer, make their eyebrows perfect and get that boy to call them back.
21. Use an obscene and desperate amount of hashtags that hardly have anything to do with what you're posting.
22. VOILA! You're now a food blogger babe!!! You can now put "DM for Collaborations" in your Instagram bio
After six months without proper bread due to yeast allergy, here is my baby ❣️Buckwheat and quinoa flour, rosemary and #noyeast !
Maya alerjisinden dolayi 6 aydir gercek ekmek yiyememistim ama nihayet dogru tarifi buldum! Kinoa ve karabugday unundan biberiyeli mayasiz ekmek❣️