Just wanted to get a pic of myself in my damn cool Death Row Records t-shirt, that's really it!!!😂😁 besides that tho, my chest and bicep day accidently fell on a Monday! OMG talk about dumb, I made the most of it tho and actually had a great workout in the end! I know my pump isn't the best in this one, I'll make up for it next time! Lol, cause the pump has to be epic always! 💪💪💪 1. 10 sets of ALWAYS strict form pull-ups
2. Flat bench dumbell press pyramid scheme, lots of sets, warmed up starting with 45 lbs, then rest only 90 seconds, and each set after go up 10 pounds, reached 100 for 5 reps, then went back down but once I reached 80 I went down in increments of 5 instead of 10, to really get some good reps going!
3. Incline hammer press 4 straight sets, last set cut weight in half and Rep it.
4. Pec dec (machine flies) 5 sets, pyramid scheme, last set REP.REP.REP!
5. Cable flies, 5 sets pulling from the highest up setting, most muscular pose, SQUEEZE!
6. Incline neutral grip dumbbell press, 4 sets 4x8 (4sets,8reps) dumbbells touching thru entire rep, keeping elbows at your sides when coming down.
7. Dumbbell hammer curl superset with ez curl bar with hands at widest position, 4 sets, same weight throughout, but REP TIL IT HURTS! 💔👊💪💃
8. SELFIE. OR BELFIE whichever you prefer 😂😂😁😁😀😀 #workout#workoutmotivation#workouts#bodybuilding#tips#gym#gymmotivation#motivation#muscle#gymrat#grow#pushyourself#inspire#inspiration#instagood#instafit#fitness#fitnessmotivation#fit#fitlife#fitfam#loveit#instagram#photogenic#asthetics
Would you look at that?! The good lighting I was searching for was found, bye bye cracka 😁👊👋 Just want to give a run down of what a good hotel workout consist of for myself, In my opinion there is not enough weight on the dumbbell rack to really effectively shred those muscle fibers, but if you do the motion correct, with full range, and practice your drop sets, pyramid, superset combos, you CAN get a great effective workout in a hotel! My setup was a cable fly machine with a standard pull up bar and dumbbells up to 75 pounds. Doing more than one muscle group is ideal in this situation due to the lack of equipment!!! 1. 10 sets of pull-ups til failure
2. Single arm cable rows 4 sets
3. Standing bent over Dumbbell rows 4 sets
4. Single arm Dumbbell rows 4 sets
5. Dumbbell shrugs 5 sets (3 second
Pause at top)
6. Standing dumbell side lateral raises 5 sets
7. Standing overhead dumbell press 5 sets
8. Standing overhead single arm tricep extension
9. Standing single arm underhand cable tricep press downs.
Again I always throw in a drop set at the end of the working set if I feel like it's too easy, in which always makes it hurt real good 👊💪 Just wanted to share what I did to make a great workout with very little equipment, cause I know I used to look at this setup and think I was screwed, it's all about being open minded and using your common sense and growing no matter the situation! Go out and kill it this week peeps! 🐼🐼🐼 #fit#fitness#fitfam#fitlife#instafit#workout#excercise#gym#gymlife#gymrat#tips#grind#inspire#motivation#muscle#bodypositive#bodybuilding#asthetics#change#try#instagood#instagram#photogenic#instadaily#inspiration
I want to say @theepatrickoreilly this was 5 years ago today, ha I remember taking this picture in our hotel bathroom thinking I was the shit lmao no wonder everybody wanted to fu*k with me! I want to punch that kid in his jaw! It's amazing how much can change in 5 years, it's amazing how fast time seems to just disappear like a brisk breeze, and it's amazing the people that are put into your life to make a difference for the better, or to teach you a lesson! And you sir are both, thank you! You gave me the mentality and inner to become who I'm today. Real ass dude with a big ass and heart lmao. 😍 So yes with that being said my bathroom selfie game level has surpassed 1000 if you look at these photos, that's my motivation. Have a blessed Wednesday everybody and be safe, I'm on my way to Canada today! Can't wait for me and the wife to get away for a couple days! Niagara Falls in case you're wondering why Canada 😁😄 #brother#love#throwback#change#betterbodies#grow#strength#mentality#fit#fitness#fitfam#bodybuilding#positivevibes#gym#gymlife#workout#inspire#instagood#instafit#instadaily#instagram#fitlife#asthetics#awesome # motivation