As we waited for the arrival of the groom so was the bride! I had the honor and pleasure of witnessing the beautiful union of Mandy and Mohit! My first Indian Sikh wedding! So colorful. Now I want to go to India more then ever! #mohitmarriesmandy
I am on a hunt for 👗 dresses! I am looking to expand my wardrobe so that I have more to offer my clients. Do you have a dress that you haven't worn in a long time? Were you thinking of putting it in the donate pile? Well go ahead and donate to Daniella Moné Photography. Send me a message and let's talk!
This is what I'm looking for:
- all sizes
- soft, delicate colors like ivory, pink, sage, beige, white, powder blue, and more...
- bold colors are great as well like black, red, navy
- delicate fabrics such as lace, tulle, etc.
- I would love fabric at the bottom half that can fly and move with twirls, if you have...
- sequin dresses are great
- vintage dresses would be amazing!
I would prefer to avoid the following:
- busy patterns like florals, stripes, tie-die, etc.
- super bright colors like neons, yellow, orange
Feel free to contact me if you have any questions. #dresshunting#delicatedresses#couturedresses#vintagedresses#lacedresses#magazinestyleportraits#glamourportraits
Before #theportraitmasters i booked a shoot with @ashleightaylorportrait. This is the last backdrop! It was so much fun to be on the other side of the camera. I am so glad I got to experience what my clients get to enjoy on their shoot! I can't wait to see the images! ❤️