So it’s 99% full moon 🌕 tonight. That means you’re prob ethier crazy or toey. Or both ! 😂 😂😂 The full moon 🌕 is the perfect opportunity to do a mini intention setting ceremony . So basically Letting go of the old and making space for the new. Here is how you can do it!
1. Take a few mins to take a few deep breaths ✌🏻✌🏻✌🏻and do a meditation. Get grounded. Your body needs to be in touch with the earth - so feet or butt on the floor. Visualise the energy coming up through the earth and then shinning out of the top of your head.
2. Once you feel centered On a piece of paper Write down all the shit you want to let go of. This might be old habits, feeling, beliefs etc. give yourself the time the free flow write.
3. On a new piece of paper write down on the things you want to create or make space for. Some peeps call these intentions. So basically feelings, actions and habits.
4. Burn the sh🥑t out of the old intentions or tear it up - and as you do it say something along the lines of
Dear Universe: I no longer need the lessons that these feelings, things, or circumstances would teach me. If I haven’t already, I vow to learn these lessons in a different way that feels better and opens my heart.
5. Now burn or tear up the new intentions and say something along the lines of
Dear Universe: I invite these emotions and circumstances into my life at this time to serve my highest and best good. I intend that these things will fuel me to be of better service, to be more present, and to keep open my heart.
Tonight is a 99% full moon so get out there peeps!
I'd love to hear if anyone does this? Or give it a go and let me know! 💥💥💥💥💥💥
This mornings breaky is a ketogenic chia and flax pudding with cacao and berries. My mum has recently been diagnosed with a brain tumor so I'm putting her on a ketogenic diet. Still a work in progress getting it right but this was pretty good this morning ❤️❤️❤️❤️
Day 3 of @kerwinrae 💥💥💥💥So much amazing content. Everything from mindset, quantum physics and golden business strategies. Learnt so many new things this weekend but more importantly learnt so much about myself ❤️❤️❤️❤️#kerwinrae
Just spent an amazing day with @kerwinrae learning all about productivity and mindset. He told us all to get some fresh air so I'd decided to catch the ferry home. Now I have to go write a new ebook before 9am tomorrow. #gettingshitdone