Do you want to earn money while on social media? ✨✨✨
I am looking for 1-2 peeps who are passionate🔥🔥🔥 about health and wellness 🌶🍆🍑🌶🍌to help expand my business. This is for peeps who want to work from home or earn some money in around their current job. Between 5-15hrs a week is all it takes and it can fit in and around any other commitments you have💃⌚️🌴🏄♀️🏊♀️✈️. If you want more info please comment below PM for more details.
Fire 🔥 Pitt time! ❤️❤️❤️❤️Sitting by the fire🔥🔥🔥 on a full moon. The full moon is the perfect opportunity to do a mini intention setting ceremony . So basically Letting go of the old and making space for the new. Here is how you can do it!
1. Take a few mins to take a few deep breaths and do a meditation. Get grounded. Your body needs to be in touch with the earth - so feet or butt on the floor. Visualise the energy coming up through the earth and then shinning out of the top of your head.
2. On a piece of paper Write down all the shit you want to let go of. This might be old habits, feeling, beliefs etc. give yourself the time the free flow write.
3. On a new piece of paper write down on the things you want to create or make space for. Some peeps call these intentions. So basically feelings, actions and habits.
4. Burn the sh🥑t out of the old intentions - say something along the lines of
Dear Universe: I no longer need the lessons that these feelings, things, or circumstances would teach me. If I haven’t already, I vow to learn these lessons in a different way that feels better and opens my heart.
5. Now burn the new intentions and say something along the lines of
Dear Universe: I invite these emotions and circumstances into my life at this time to serve my highest and best good. I intend that these things will fuel me to be of better service, to be more present, and to keep open my heart.
Tonight is a 💯 % full moon so get out there peeps!
I'd love to hear if anyone does this? Or give it a go and let me know!
Ps. You don't need a fire to do this- you just sit outside and have a few candles etc. 😀
I had the honor of witnessing this legend break through his fears on the weekend! So proud of you for showing up @chrismaaitphoto @tribal.wellness . Wellness is a journey and it's not just about what we put in our mouths but what happens in between our 2 ears and listening to our heart! We must nourish our bodies but also our mind and soul. Question everything and enjoy the process.