Thought I'd introduce myself to all my new followers.. Hello 🖑
1) I'm obsessed with tea... have a whole cupboard devoted to it
2) I always get excited when I see a beautiful sunrise or sunset.. Seriously if there was a job for that I'd take it.
3) I don't look my age and people are usually shocked when they find out my real age lol
4) I want to try sky diving or bungee jumping, but need the courage to do it.
5) One of my favorite quotes, well not really a quote.. Its from the bible, Proverbs 31:25 (if your curious ask me in the comments
6) I've recently started a amazing health and fitness for 80 days... Yes 80 days is a long time, but I've already completed 5 days and don't plan on quitting... If your curious or wanna know more about my fitness journey, put for favorite food emoji below or send me a message 💕💕
Happy Friday everyone!!! I would love to share something here.. I've really never felt confident about myself... There was always something that needed work or I didn't like.. I tried alot of diets, I would exercise like crazy and I still would find faults.. It wasn't until I decided enough was enough and that I needed to stop being so hard on myself.. Yes I still workout almost everyday and eat healthy, and indulge in treats, cuz hey were all human here...But I'm not soo hard on myself...Sooo, then found this great group of girls who all support each other and its probably the best thing that's happened to me.. Now if that's something that you've been looking for, please post your favorite emoji below or email me.. I'd love to meet or make new friends 💕💕
One of my goals is to spend more time reading the bible... One of my favorite verses is Jeremiah 29:11 For I know the plans I have for, declares the Lord. Plans to prosper you and not to harm you. Plans to give you a hope and a future.. Very fitting as I'm taking a very big leap of faith and changing jobs... Literally freaking out here lol... But when I read this verse, I know that God's got my back and will be there with me and helping me along the way.. #mondayinspiration#havefaith#trustingingod#takingaleapoffaith#bigchangesahead#newjob