(Más abajo en español)
Visit Malaga's Cathedral, known by the Malagueños as 'La Manquita' (the one armed), can you guess why? Look at the picture again, the Cathedral was never fully finished and it is missing a part of its south tower 😉
The entrance costs 5 euros except on Sundays when it's free.
Visita la Catedral de Málaga conocida por los malagueños como "la manquita", ¿adivinas por qué? Mira la foto otra vez, la Catedral nunca se terminó de construir, le falta una parte de su torre sur 😉
La entrada cuesta 5 euros excepto los domingos que es gratuita.
Para los malagueños la entrada es siempre gratuita.
(Más abajo en español)
This raw agave syrup is #sweeterthansweet .
This simple all-natural #plantbased syrup made from the agave plant is a healthy alternative to processed sugar and artificial sweeteners.
Plus, now you can find it at Mercadona, ALDI, Carrefour and Eroski 😉
My advice: only get the organic raw one.
Este sirope de agave sin refinar es #masdulcequeeldulce .
Este néctar (simple, natural, a base de plantas y extraído del agave) es una alternativa saludable al azúcar procesado y los edulcorantes artificiales.
Además, ahora lo puedes encontrar en Mercadona, ALDI, Lidl y Eroski 😉.
Mi consejo es que busques uno orgánico y sin refinar.
Calm sea is all you need to start paddling away!! 🏄🏽♀️.
(Más abajo en español)
@educareaventura organizes guided #SUP tours from Burriana beach (Nerja) to Maro.
You will get the hang of paddle boarding while enjoining the beach, the weather and the views of Nerja and Maro's cliffs.
It costs 20 euros per person, it lasts 3 hours and the instructors (who speak both English and Spanish) will give you and introduction on #standuppaddling before starting the tour. They will also take photos that you can download afterwards.
You will need to make a reservation in advance by phone (+34952037733) or email (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Mar en calma es todo lo que necesitas para empezar a remar!! 🏄🏽♀️@educareaventura organiza tours guiados de #SUP de la playa de Burriana beach (Nerja) a Maro.
Le cogerás el truco al paddle mientras disfrutas de la playa, el tiempo y las vistas de los acantilados de Nerja y Maro.
Cuesta 20 euros por persona, dura unas 3 horas y los monitores te darán una introducción al SUP ante de empezar el tour. También sacarán fotos que podrás descargarte después.
Tenéis que hacer la reserva antes por teléfono (+34952037733) o por email (email@example.com)
Take a hike (literally 😜)!
El caminito del Rey is a 330ft above a gorge perched hiking trail that has become one of Spain's most popular attractions.
Here are some tips before you visit it:
1. Reserve your tickets ASAP at www.caminitodelrey.info/en/
You can get them up to 4 months in advance and they cost 10 euros.
2. Plan ahead.
You can get there by car or by train* and you have to arrive early, the final stretch to get there has to be done on foot.
3. Bring plenty of water, snacks and sunscreen.
Once in there is no place to get anything.
4. Keep in mind that there are no bathrooms throughout the entire route.
5. Wear comfortable shoes. The average visit takes about 3 hours.
6. The path is one-way direction so to get back to your starting point use the shuttle service that joins the north and the south accesses. It costs 1,55 euros and you can get it online together with your ticket.
7. Enjoy your visit and take plenty of pictures!
Daily from Malaga:
- 10:05 Málaga María Zambrano -> 10:47 El Chorro
- 18:02 El Chorro -> Málaga María Zambrano 18:45
From El Chorro Station, take the 11:00 shuttle to El Kiosko restaurant, arriving there at 11:25 walk the access route to the control cabin (around 30 minutes walk) and you will be there on time for a 12:30 entrance.
Enjoy the views, have lunch there and catch the 18:02 hours train back to Malaga.
YOU ARE IN FOR A TREAT!!
Handmade ice cream with delicious vegan options every day at @NonnaHelados (at Málaga's city center)
If you are not vegan try their 'Kinder Bueno' flavor... you will thank me later 😉 and if you are I highly recommend their nougat ice cream, it's everything you were wishing for and more!! .
📍At Granada Street (at the end of the street heading to Plaza Merced).
#EasyPeasy vegan dinner!
Don't feel like cooking? Don't worry about it, this tortilla wraps will do the trick 😉
- Red bell peppers
- Cherry tomatoes
Spread some hummus (you can also use mustard if you don't feel like making hummus) on your tortilla, chop all the veggies you find on your fridge, put them in, wrap it and... voila! Dinner is ready.
Cena vegana #facilisima
No tienes ganas de cocinar? No te preocupes, estos wraps de tortillas van a hacerte el avío 😉
- Pimiento rojo - Tomates cherry
Pon humus en la tortilla (sino tienes ganas de hacer humus, puedes poner mostaza), corta todas las verduras que tengas en la nevera, ponlas en el wrap, enróllalo y... voila! Ya está lista la cena.
Tips before you go:
1. Book as much ahead as you can at https://goo.gl/9fHXwx
The General Ticket (around 15 euros) is great for new comers since it includes everything.
2. Collect your tickets EARLY!!! I suggest you do it the day before your visit so you won't have to rush.
3. Get there from the Gran Via de Colón by foot (20 minutes of climbing 😅) or by bus with the C3 line.
4. Don't forget your time slot for the Nasrid Palace (the one shown on your ticket). This is the only time restricted part. You can visit the rest throughout the day of your visit.
5. Keep your ticket with you.
It will be scanned at different sites.
6. Don't miss anything out!
Allow plenty of time, the average visit takes around 3 hours.
7. Get the audio guide to fully understand where you are and what you are seeing.
8. Bring cash in case you wanna get the audio guide, drinks or snacks or bring them yourself.
9. Wear comfortable shoes.
10. Enjoy your visit!!!
In love with this once upon a time fishing village.
Although tourist-oriented it has kept its charm and its seafront promenade, Balcón de Europa, delivers beautiful panoramic views of the Mediterranean and surrounding mountains.
Once there don't forget to visit:
- Nerja's caverns
- Burriana beach
- The Church of El Salvador
- Frigiliana town
Good morning!!! This #healthybreakfast will keep your tummy happy until lunch.
- 2 cups oats (let them soak over night if not using quick ones)
- 2 tbs chia seeds (let them soak over night)
- 1/2 mango
- 1/4 pineapple
- 1 tbs sunflower seeds
- 1 tbs pumpkin seeds
Add a bit of agave syrup or honey if you have a #sweettooth like me 😉
And #bonappetit !
Looking for great views of #Malaga City? 📸
Visit the #Alcazaba fortress and get a taste of the Moorish architecture but don't forget the #Gibralfaro castle just raising above it. Standing 130 metres above the port will give you spectacular 360 degree views of the city