Repost #halloweenmakeup because school is killing me. Wonder Woman makeup inspired by @nikkietutorials and @rahmanbeauty 💋Details:
💋Face: @nyxcosmetics primer @toofaced hangover primer @toofaced born this way foundation and concealer @toofaced chocolate soleil bronzer @anastasiabeverlyhills glow kit in that glow (shade sunburst) @tartecosmetics tartiest contour palette edition one @sephora liquid eyeliner and @inglot_usa @inglot_cosmetics gel eyeliner for lines @lauramercier translucent powder
💋Crown: gold acrylic paint @hudabeauty @shophudabeauty matte liquid lipstick in cheerleader @sephora liquid eyeliner @inglot_cosmetics @inglot_usa gel eyeliner 💋Brows: @anastasiabeverlyhills brow pomade in granite @sephora individual black eyeshadow @narsissist concealer 💋Eyes: @shopvioletvoss holy grail palette @tartecosmetics tartiest pro palette @velourlashesofficial lashes @inglot_usa @inglot_cosmetics gel liner @sephora eyeliner @katvondbeauty white eyeliner @nyxcosmetics white pencil liner
💋Lips: @maccosmetics liner @hudabeauty @shophudabeauty matte liquid lipstick in cheerleader @sephora liquid eyeliner (white paint for all the white lines)
💋Brushes: @sephora @beautyblender @maccosmetics @mikasabeauty
Take me swimming on a first date 💦
Tips for waterproof makeup:
1. Personally the different primers I use didn't make that big of a difference but I'm more inclined to use a silicone based primer. (I used a coconut water based primer here and it performed worse)
2. Set face with translucent powder before and after face makeup.
3. Use a foundation that is full coverage and creamier. Same with concealer.
4. Use cream products as much as you can. Especially for the face (example: cream contour stick I used here)
5. I used a waterproof bronzer but you don't necessarily need to do that. Just don't pack on powder.
6. For brow products use a pomade. ABH pomade is smudge proof and waterproof. Also set your brows with an old mascara or eyebrow gel (waterproof!!). That's something I didn't do here and it will make a difference.
7. Set your eyeshadow primer with translucent powder so it lasts longer.
8. Don't put on heavy amounts of eyeshadow. Keep it simple. Cream eyeshadow works the best.
9. Obviously use waterproof mascara and waterproof eyeliner. I like too faced better than sex waterproof mascara and inglot gel liners.
10. Use waterproof eyelash glue and eyelashes that have thick bands. (I used thin banded ones this time and it started coming off after). 11. I thought if I used a liquid highlight under my powder highlight it would last longer but instead it clumped so don't do that. The best highlight I've found that survives through water activities is ABH glowkit in That Glow. Don't pack it on.
12. Use lip liners to fill in your entire lip and then top it with a matte liquid lipstick.
13. Urban decay all nighter setting spray.