I was tagged by @ghouliegirl_ & @chessenparker so here goes... 1. My favorite flowers are peonies
2. I've stayed in Room 237 at the Stanley Hotel
3. Jane Eyre is my favorite book
4. I can't keep house plants alive.
5. I took symbolic logic & game theory classes to fulfill my college math requirements
6. I've been to the Body Farm in Knoxville
7. I collect vintage paint by numbers canvas boards that are fully or partially painted
8. I believe in ghosts
9. I love to visit New Orleans but have never gone down for Mardis Gras
10. I'm an only child
11. I just had my gallbladder removed last week
12. The ocean is my happy place
13. I like unusual song covers and have tons of them on my playlists
14. My favorite candy is Haribo ColorRado mix
15. I love to go to flea markets & antique fairs
16. I have a ridiculously large collection of art supplies
17. I took a Bob Ross painting class several years ago
18. I remember the face of my father (bonus points if you know the reference)
19. My dog has a pacemaker
20. I like taking road trips with my hubby
I'm getting around to this a little late cause I haven't really been online much for the past couple of weeks, so I'm just gonna assume that most everyone has already been tagged by now and skip that part.
Happy ComicCon weekend! I was planning to do another NecroCon photo shoot this year, but unfortunately between not being sorted out from the move yet and the fact that I had to have gallbladder surgery last week, it's just not gonna happen. I'll have to settle for this #tbt from last year.