Follow this brother! 👇🏽👇🏽👇🏽
Are you making Quality Decisions in your life?👍🤔 Most of our behavior is unconscious to us
It's very difficult to notice our blind spots and biases 💫
When we're conscious and completely aware,
it's easier to make the right decision that's aligned with our goals
So, how do you achieve this meta-state of awareness?🤦♂️ I was thinking about it and I created The 5 Stage Decision Making Cycle
It looks like this:
1. At the top, there are Quality Decisions – that’s where you want to get
2. Quality Decisions Require Quality Thoughts – the mental narrative you have both during the time you make your decision and at every other moment of the day
3. Quality Thoughts Require Quality Input – the fuel or nutrition you feed your mind with
4. Quality Input Requires Quality Habits or Systems – the routines and patterns of behavior that you do consistently to make sure you’re getting in quality input
5. Quality Habits Require Quality Decisions – we’re back full circle to making quality decisions in the moment
As you can see, how good your decisions are depend upon what you think and do – who you are – and who you are depends upon the decisions you make.
All of those situations are opportunities to make quality decisions, to have quality thoughts, to put quality things into our head, to create quality systems and habits and to decide to show up to the empowered version of yourself.
What decisions are you struggling with in your life right now? 💎 ⚖️ Tell me @siimland
#selfhelp#improve#getbetter#grow#growthmindset#goalscast @addicted2success @motivationmafia #thursdaythoughts#thoughts#instaquotes#ambition#thursdaymotivation#motivational#fitnessgoals#inspireothers#morningmotivation#greatnessawaits#knowledgeispower#thesuccessclub#dailydose#destiny#changeyourlife#lawofattraction