Prior thoughts: got the flavor recommendation from @samanthafaye__ and anticipated a 6/10 just because it's a low cal ice cream
- Nice amount of graham cracker and Choclate chunks (no mashmello flavor at all)
- Really great macros compared to Ben and Jerry's
- Very nice flavor not artificial or protein powder tasting at all (which I expected)
Overall I give it a 8/10!
I saved half the pint and can't wait to finish it tomorrow!
🚨 LONG POST ALERT🚨
Location: Cairo Festival City
1) Libanaise lemonade with mint: The BEST lemonade I have ever had. It was perfectly sweet with a cooling fresh mint undertone but zippy from the lemon.
2) House salad: The pomegranate balsamic dressing on here was truly amazing, I am rarely impressed by house salads, but this was exceptional.
- Eggplant dip- This was perfectly sweet with fresh pops of tang from the pomegranate, there was also a hint of smokeyness to this as well VERY good
3) Sausages: these were cooked in a pomegranate juice and we're better than I expected. I am not a fan of the sausages here but the flavor of the pomegranate with the meat was interesting!
- Yogurt chicken feta: This was so cream and delicious and much different from other feta I have had. This one had crunchy bits of bread mixed with the chicken and covered with the creamy
Yogurt and topped with pine nuts.
4). Raw Meat- They pour olive oil on top and it was surprisingly bland.
5) Potatoes: these were well seasoned but nothing to write home about. Merely average.
6) Clean plate crew! Everything was delicious including the hummas and spiral chips pictured!
7) Pistachio dessert: this was very light and mellow but tasty. A sweet rose water was poured over this
- Creme stuffed canoli: This was also covered with a sweet and sticky rose water and was quite excellent!
Overall the food here was amazing! The service wasn't the best but I enjoyed trying many new dishes and it overlooked the fountain at Cairo Festival City and the weather was beautiful!
How to Peel a Mango!
1. Cut in half (like you would an avocado)
2. Remove seed
3. Slide (peel side out) on the edge of the cup as close to the peel as possible as shown
4. Toss peel and enjoy mango!
No muss, no fuss! 🤗
Lunch with @theyoussefomar and @shahirmekawi
- Fetir: it's like a pizza, but a sandwich at the same time. It was the chicken enchiladas version and was filled with cheese chicken and yummy goodness. The fries were aight, but the thing itself was the BOMB.com
- Appetizer Sampler: Doritos, muscles filled with cheesy potatoes, fried balls of mashed potatoes and Spinach (my fav), the triangles were filled with meat and a tangy sauce, and the wings were really good.
- Guava Mint Smoothie: $1.50 and was super tasty, kinda like a mojito but kinda not. Super refreshing
- Tropical Paradise: coconut, ice cream, pineapple juice and some other fruity shit blended together was dessert.
Overall it was really good food and a nice restaurant, except they took like 10 years to get the credit card machine to us at the table
Facebook told me to eat here
- Taco Salad: so many toppings it hit the spot!! So freaking good! - Four Potatoes: fried, baked, wedges and Egyptian style, they were aight.. Rating: ⭐⭐⭐⭐
The salad was BOMB, and the hooka was good!