1.Remove all eye-makeup using an oil and glycol-free makeup remover .
2. If taking off eyeliner, use a cotton tip dipped in remover and wipe it across your lid, or away from the lid. Never towards the extensions. Don’t use cotton balls as you’ll get into a furry mess, as they will catch on the bases of the extensions.
If you are wearing heavy foundation, remove this too before washing eyes, using your cleanser of choice but AVOIDING the eye area. Some cleansers contain oil, particularly cream cleansers and ‘cleansing oils’ (dah!) 3.Wet your eyes with cool water. Take a very, very small amount of a lash shampoo and lather it up on your palm. Apply this to both eyes, one at a time, splashing it over them. Don’t rub them like you’re washing hair though; just gently splash it over your closed eyes. If your eyes still feel grubby, repeat.
4.Rinse it off and dab them gently dry. It doesn’t matter if they are a little damp, stuck together with water etc., when you brush them they will re-separate.
5.Use your lash wand to very gently twirl through them and fan them back out.
6.Do this 2-3 times per week.#rusianvolume#lashes#lashextensions#miami#hallandalelashes#nofilter#miamilashes#eyelashesmiami#lashmakers#lashextensions#miaminails#miamimakeup#miamihair
🦋Now that you have an amazing set of eyelash extensions, it’s up to you to maintain them. Following the below maintenance guidelines will help keep them looking fresh and increase longevity
1. Avoid getting your new lashes wet for the at least 24 hours after application
2. Avoid extreme heat, steam rooms and hot saunas
3. Do not use oil-based products, eyelash curlers, perm or tint the lash extensions; This will break the bond.
4. Do not rub your eyes or sleep on them.