I ❤️ salads! 😍🥗❤️
This is the first time i've been to this whole foods. It's pretty new, only a few months old, and I like it. It's close to the house and it's beautiful inside. I think Grocery stores should be beautiful inside.
For me grocery shopping is really fun and it should be a good experience. I really hate going in the grocery store and feeling like I want to get out of there as quick as possible.
Eating healthy food is one of the keys to being successful in fitness, and not Having access to healthy food can make this really difficult. Not all grocery stores are created equal. Now I'm not saying that everyone has to go to Whole Foods, but going to a good grocery store can make big difference. If the store you shop at carries mostly processed food and junk, you'll be more likely to buy that then someone who shops in a farmers market.
If your grocery store fits the following criteria, you might want to upgrade
- The layout resembles a labyrinth
- The aisles are cluttered with boxes, and there's garbage on the ground
- You need to check the dates on everything because a lot of it is expired
- Their meager produce section is very limited and all bruised and wilted
- It smells like old fish and litter boxes
- They don't sell Ben and Jerry's