I used a lonely 1/8" thick piece of plywood for the canvas and $2 acrylic paint for the colors. Yes, that's plastic packaging being used as a palette because I'm eco friendly 👍🏾
What y'all know about me?
Eid Al-Adha | 2017
Photo taken by @fattypompom •20 THINGS ABOUT ME•
I did this before but it was so long ago. So here's, for those curious, a peak into my quaint little life.
1. I'm not in school.
2. I didn't go to school for art.
3. My highest level of education is high school.
4. Cleveland OH is my hometown.
5. I've relied on my parents a great deal for most of what I've accomplished.
6. I cannot express the magnitude of love and appreciation I harbor towards them.
7. I am privileged to be muslim.
8. Please don't ask me when I'm getting married because I DON'T KNOW!
9. I'm scared of chimpanzees.
10. I have an ever thriving fascination with the creation of الله from the trees catching early morning light to wrinkled skin of an old person to the logic of men and women.
11. The state that the earth is in brings a cloud of shame over me. I feel its my duty to help stop harm to the environment and do things that will promote its health.
12. I'm infatuated with old architecture.
13. I've been in a relationship with creating since I was like six. I never want to stop making beautiful things.
14. Pop-up houses are the worst.
15. I think I'm scared to drive.
16. I work at a daycare.
17. My grandma has dementia and I think it's affecting me.
18. Drawing has a way of calming my mind. Details become my world, each and every stoke demands focus. It makes me humble but also builds my confidence. It's something I'm truly passionate about.
19. One of my greatest fears is to loose sight of why I'm on this earth.
20. I love who I am, flaws and all, because it's what الله gave me. My goal is not to be upset about my cons, but to make the best of myself.